Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BP1_Google Reader

Google Reader



Check out the RSS feeds that I am currently following…


The Apple RSS feed posts about 2.8 new posts per a week and has over 55,000 subscribers.  It keeps me up to date about all the new technologies that Apple is releasing and what’s hot in the Apple world.  I have recently converted to MAC both at my school and at home, and I couldn’t be happier.  I love using my iPod, iMac, and my MacBook Pro.  With this site I will always be informed about any Apple news right away.


      The LDS.org RSS feed posts about 0.7 posts per a week and has 7,420 subscribers.  It helps me stay connected to all the global stories and news about the Church of Jesus Christ.  There are many great videos and information that are posted regularly which can be used to help facilitate church discussions and activities.  I love that I always have the most current information from the LDS website and the RSS feed always notifies me when a new posts are updated.


      The Magic & Illusion RSS feed posts about 3 posts per a week and has over 2,200 subscribers.  This feed keeps me up to date with the most current news and information in the magic world.  It can be hard to keep up with what is going on with other performers but this feed delivers great videos and news articles that are both informative and entertaining.
     
      The Choral Net RSS feed posts about 118 posts per a week and has only 46 subscribers.  It is interesting that there are more posts on this feed then any other feed that I follow yet it has one of the smallest amounts of subscribers!  The information from this site is very beneficial for me and it helps me with my teaching.  I am consistently informed about new methods and techniques that I can use in my classroom.  Great educators never stop learning and adapting their teaching and Choral Net helps choir directors achieve their goals with lesson plans and many other helpful posts.

There are many RSS feeds that I am currently following and I love how Google Reader is like a one stop shop for the information that I want to know.  Information is easily organized and updated with Google Reader, which saves you time and effort.  If you are not currently using Google Reader you should check it out and you will be glad that you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment