Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

BP3_Diigo Group






My ETC class has done it again!  I found a new piece of technology that I am going to start using and it is called Diigo.  I had never heard of Diigo before I started taking the ECT class at Full Sail University but now that I have found it I will use it all the time.  Diigo is like the mac mobile me in that it stores information in a digital cloud so that you can access that same information from any computer anywhere.  What makes Diigo special is that it is a social bookmarking website and it allows you to bookmark or tag websites.  This means that you can highlight parts of websites and save them or take snapshot of them as well.  


I set up my account the other night and I was amazed how easy and user friendly it is.  I downloaded the android app for my Droid phone and I instantly started uploading files and pictures to my account.  Diigo is a great way to sync your information together between your computer and your phone and it allows you to easily collaborate on projects with others.  I have only spent a few days working with it but I have already uploaded a group for my action research project and I am looking forward to finding other ways that I can incorporate Diigo into my life.  If you have never checked out Diigo before please feel free to click on any of the Diigo links to get started with an account.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jason. Since you are the most creative person I know right now when it comes to this masters, I plan on following you. It sounds so funny to say that I want to follow you. I have always been a leader, but this course has made me a little humble. I liked your page with your picture blasted on the wallpaper. I noticed you changed it. The picture you have on there now looks like a professional shot. Did you take it?

    Keep up the great adventure. I know you and your wife have some amazing adventures coming up. I hope you get out what you put into your work. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete