Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 3 Free Choice - Think Out Loud 2

I have officially decided where I am going to submit my action research project for publishing.  I decided not to submit to any music journals because the research was more about using technology rather then music.  That narrowed my choices down to the four technology journals listed below:
While all of these journals would work for my research, I had to narrow it down to one.  After reviewing through all the different types of magazines I decide to apply for TechTrends – Linking Research and Practice to Improve Learning


The journal focuses on educational technology concerning the management of media and programs.  More information can be found by clicking on the following link. http://www.aect.org/intranet/Publications/index.asp. The guidelines for author submissions can be found here.  Click on the "instructions for authors" tab at the right of the screen to find all the guidelines.


I am excited about submitting my action research project and I am hoping that my research will be published.  The journal is bi-monthly and manuscripts undergo a blind review.  My current rough draft meets the guidelines for submission, however I am sure my manuscript will still undergo many revisions before it is ready to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment